I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello December!


Greetings to December! Ah a month that I've never denied to love.. Coz it's the school hols not to mention all the memories :) But not this December :/ This December I won't be having a swell of a vacation, I mean next year I'm in 11th grade which the thing that comes after that is... gulp.. SPM!!! Okay okay, I'm breathing in and out, in and out.......... I so gotta fix my grades or else it's gonna be my funeral which likely I don't want it to happen.

Anyways, I'm also looking forward for meeting 'him' again. I just hope I would get the nicest memory of a lifetime this December with 'him'. I won't be getting to talk to 'him' much next year and that just kills me :/ Come to think of it not contacting 'him' for a month had drove me up the wall already.. Just pray to god I won't go crazzzzz....

Hmmmmm, I miss 'him'. Oh my gay~ Officially high ....

No comments:

Post a Comment