I can seeee youuu
Sunday, December 11, 2011
The danger of school holidays.
Yes folks you got it, school holidays are dangerous because you have so much time you don't know what to do with it and you start gobbling your way out as a solution (well that's what happened to me). School holidays are supposed to fun I mean it's the time when you don't have to wake up early and sleep late because of homework. I was like totally dreaming of the perfect holiday, how it would all turn out like BOOM!! Super slick. Instead I got my enthusiasms bored with holes and wishing for time to speed faster so I could go to school again.
Speaking of the solution about the gobbling thing, I gained 1kg since the school hols started.. When I went to weighing scale I was like OH MY STRAIGHT GAY THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I'm forcing myself to cut back all the snacks between meals (easy to say I'm skipping meals as well). There's not much to do and hell yeah people I'm a desperate girl! Owh my my... I'm not even done with my addmaths homework yet (have to get up from the laptop and start doing it but first imma hafta wrestle with myself, you know the devil on my left is telling me to stick to the laptop and the angel on my right is preaching me to finish my homework... Hmmmmm, left or right left or right).
Anyways, to get you all convince what a terror school holidays is, I've made a chain of events and I don't know myself if I'm satisfied with it:-
{THERE'S NOTHING TO DO> TRY EVERYTHING AND IT REDUCES THE LEVEL OF TOTAL BOREDOM> EVENTUALLY GET BORED OF THE SO CALLED EVERYTHING> LAST OPTION WAS TO EAT> EAT, EAT, EAT AND NOT STOPPING> GROWS FAT LIKE A HOT AIR BALLOON OR MAYBE SUMO> LIFE RUINED}
So are you guys convinced yet? If you guys ain't than I guess it's just me.... (Okay I take that back it's not just me # inadenyingmood ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment