I can seeee youuu
Sunday, December 11, 2011
I'm going la la la..
Auburn's new song that's entitled "La, La, La" well not that new anymore but I guess it's still fresh.... Okay I'm gonna say this, I'm addicted #sing-along voice. Coz I keep going la la la la la. Haha, I so wanna get a beau and sing this song near his ear (evil muahahaha....). The explanation is I'm single and you know what comes next, so anyway I have experienced the "la la la" talking boys so I know how Auburn must be feeling.. Poor her, she must be sick and tired.
I think I'm officially a fan of her now (not that it's necessary to tell the whole universe but you know me, okay maybe you don't). If she ever does a concert here in Malaysia I so totally wanna come, I'll beg my parents for permission if I hafta.. If that doesn't work I always have another alternative #the all time red devil smile coz this girl's a stubborn head. Of course that smile means I'm gonna have it my way by being sneaky, hey they don't call me Racy for nothing (Racy as in short for raccoon and raccoons are super sneaky).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment