I can seeee youuu
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
I don't know.
I've changed. For the better or worse, I don't wanna think about it. I've lost so many that I've lost count along the way, What I do is, I look in the mirror staring it for long hours thinking 1001 possibilities. One of my girls said to me once that people who looks at the mirror like 10,000 times daily they'd become vain, yeah I'm vain alright-to myself. Truth is, everyone who's in fact think that they're perfect are all vain and the most funny part is that I'm surrounded by them. Guess I blame myself, the cuts are so deep that I can't stitch it back up. Besides no one else in the whole wide universe would wanna take the blame (even though it was actually on 'their' account), I used to be this happy go lucky girl who always gets stepped on because she's so nice and would do anything to help someone in need, so how did I become this way? Easy, all I needed to do was kill her (which I did and she's been long gone for 6 years now, R.I.P her). I guess it's better to be isolated then being the guinea pig to everybody around me. This year I got in counseling and teach made me promise to be more positive, if you're wearing my shoes you'd see the view from here and it's ugly- so positivity is pretty unlikely. Yeah I'm a total failure in society because of who I am now, top things up a failure in communication. I used to try so hard to fit in without being jerked at, well now I just don't care anymore coz I was born for this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment