All I need now is your embrace
Coz baby I've been missing you night and day
I'm wishing for us to be okay
But you're like a wound
Every word just hurts
Why did you lie to me?
Oh baby baby
You keep acting strangely
What's it going to be
You cut me up baby
Then you left me be
You're a wound baby
You're a wound to me
Just a wound lately
A wound for me
Just say no and let my heart go
Stop pretending that it's not ending
It'll be over in the nick of time
That's okay I know you'll never be mine
So I'll turn around with my eyes closed
Coz we're not meant forever
All we are just never
There's no together
You keep acting strangely
What's it going to be
You cut me up baby
Then you left me be
You're a wound baby
You're a wound to me
Just a wound lately
A wound for me
Time stands still now I see you here
I got so much to tell you
But before I start you're looking the away
Baby
You keep acting strangely
What's it going to be
You cut me up baby
Then you left me be
You're a wound baby
You're a wound to me
Just a wound lately
A wound for me
What's it going to be
You cut me up baby
Then you left me be
You're a wound baby
You're a wound to me
Just a wound lately
A wound for me
You're like a wound to me baby
Just a wound to me
You're my wound lately
Just a wound to me
So I'll let you be.
No comments:
Post a Comment