I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The a.k.a brilliant plan of the not so brilliant.

Usually I don't blurt things out, okay maybe I do but mostly nothing important which equals to I don't care if the whole world knows. But right now, there's this incident that just happened about like ermmm, 10 minutes ago and is making me think of 1001 possibilities.

Okay I'll talk human language so you would understand, an hour back I stalked this persons FB and not to mention blog (OMG! What was I thinking?????)- the person is his ex girlfriend. Which resulted with me getting a rush of some sort and walla! I think I'm ill again- my heads burning, seriously.

I couldn't get myself to think straight, my brains gone haywire of all the sudden and when I thought it could be worse guess what happened? It got worse!!! I totally gotta stop playing with fire if I wanna make it out through high school alive and meeting him a lot of sometimes count, hah! See? I'm not talking straight.

Anyways.

I was on FB and he was online, so the bright, intelligent me thought it was a good idea to end my secrecy of being mad about him (as you know I use the word mad as in the furry, warm, fuzzy pink feeling the a.k.a love). To do that I asked him if he founded out what the flower symbols I posted on his wall via FB meant (owh yeah! Did I tell you that I posted flower symbols on his FB wall about the mad thingy yet? Hmmm, I don't remember but  guess I didn't) See what I told you? *Again. The crazzzzzz topic.

Now here comes the paradox because there's the fortunate and the unfortunate:-
Fortunately- He couldn't figure it out even after Google-ing, I was relieved with all my heart. Then I did something stupid (I can't help myself really, it's my nature). I gave him a clue to finding out what the freakin symbols meant. That drags to the unfortunate.
Unfortunately- He's the type who won't rest when he's curious, so he's gonna find out real soon especially after I gave him a big clue. Now 'the golden moment of truth that's making me restless'.


Note to myself, I'm sooooo totally avoiding him for the rest of my life (well what's left of it) if anything goes wrong. Oh god!!!!! Why do I keep doing this to myself????

No comments:

Post a Comment