I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Friday, November 11, 2011

The lost.

It's hard to admit, but sadly I've lost my inspiration :/ Lately I've been mad at my inspirer, well you know that there are two meanings of mad which is 1) angry 2) crazy 3) enthusiastic. You see the mad I'm talking about is no. 1 and 2, okay 3 as well... I don't know exactly why :/

So I've been doing everything in my power not to get in touch with him and yeay for me, I had to swallow the butterfly effect *very exciting,  not T.T . Now I can't even draw anymore, that is mighty sad (hey, I didn't use the word freak :) ) especially when drawing is a part of your life. Poems? I've stopped halfway through since last week. I just couldn't do it, I guess everything died down inside of me when I cut a big portion of him outta me...

My girlfriends told me to find someone or something else as an inspiration, frankly I don't even know when... more like realise when I turned him as my inspirer. Now imma hafta find a new one, is it possible? Well, I already know it's possible but to really forget him? Out of the question I ain't gonna elaborate on this one coz I'm pretty sure that you already know the answer to it, there's no need to create platitude.

Seriously, someone stand up and tell me something that I don't know..

No comments:

Post a Comment