I don't normally do these kinda things because I'm too ego, but right now heck do I care. Going all delusional without the slightest twist I usually do, what's wrong with me? Well my love disease is getting fatal and I've grown sicker in the past half an hour.
So I've started posting things I do not allow myself to post on Facebook coz I never do want the whole world prying on me do I? Besides, living my life means that I have to give full commitment by staying low profile with my life activities coz hell yeah, life sucks when you've got a thousand sets of eyes watching your every movement waiting to pin you down (lets just say I've got those (high authorities ruling the school) ruining my private life. Since not that many people come to care visiting my blog or a.k.a my twisted mind, I'll post those not-a-real-good-idea-to-post posts here instead.
1)Love is a game, but apparently there's no restart button.
2)I don't wish you were here, because you've been in my heart all this time.
3)You're a dream that I try so hard to avoid.
4)A carefully, beautiful, written novel. Yeah that's what you are.
5)I'm filling my head with useless chronology to waste the space so there's no place left for me to put you.
6)Cut my heart out and watch the blood run like stream coz baby that's what you are, an irresistible wound.
No comments:
Post a Comment