Anyways, I maybe.. underline the word maybe till you can't erase it.... want to kinda reinvent myself. It's nothing much just be a little bit less emo you know, when I asked my BFF about it the first thing that slipped outta her is "am I hearing you correctly???" I know! I wanted to say the same thing!!!............... This is weird, me blabbing about trying to let the sunshine version of me out *goosebumps rising brrrrr....
Emo...
or
sunshine?
I want to put a lot of thought in considering this but I dunno, I just can't seem to.. you know. Hafta try and collect myself... Or maybe I'll just close my eyes and pretend I never got the idea???? Okay whatever happens I will still be me and that's a no doubt. P.s:- I'm not ditching all my eye liner.. Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *That's a lil bit too much drama, hihi.
Hey!!! I got another idea juicing out fresh from my head, how about if I be Miss sunshine all blended up together with Miss emo? Wait.. That possible??? My mum always say that if an idea slips in your mind then it's possible. Yeah think I'll just go with what my mum always say. Problem solved.... not!
Need to figure this out, me gonna tune out coz me no no what to do... *haha broken English! Alright I'll shut up now.. Ending this post as the girl whom for the first time can't decide for herself :/


No comments:
Post a Comment