No I am certainly not getting mad, this post here as you can see is entitled 'Arghhhhhh!!!!' because I simply wanna share about a website that I just Googled. Since it's the school hols and I'm forever stuck at home I got dead bored, I mean REALLY dead bored. Also running out of options to entertain myself I frequently ended up sprawling in bed... Errrr, I can explain.
Anyways, I thought it would be a dumb idea to Google 'weirdest things people do when they get bored' but I ended up Googling it anyway. So I was reading out the list of results when I found this website CLICKHERE it's a funny website I think.Actually is very entertaining, owh yeah note to you that this website is for somebody that is desperate and has nothing better to do (obviously that's my current situation here, *sigh).
Enjoy leafing through this website, I totally insist like totally.... Sharing is caring isn't it (even though that sentence is a cliche but I still like saying it :) ). Good luck in entertaining yourselves people!

No comments:
Post a Comment