Hey there fellow readers!! :) (First time I've ever greeted first, wow think imma greet every time I post). So you guys might be wondering why my title is... too lazy too type (go ahead read it again) well it's simply because I'm such a colossal fan of her!!! Adding another fact that the title suits what this post is all about.
So, I don't give. You know I've been thinking about it in these few days, why should i give about someone who doesn't give about you? In relationships it's always been like that, a girl falls for a boy and the boy doesn't even try to care and then the girl starts to die slowly everyday. Or it's the other way round but the thing is, what the heck is that??? I've seen my girlfriends do that all the time (okay, I did the same exact thing [shame on me!!!!!]).
I thought about how my girlfriends think, how I think! Then I got a pretty impression that's stuck in my head by the way I'm liking it. This is what I think (honest opinion):-
Why should we care if they don't care about us??? The worlds not gonna end if you start not too care, the only thing that's gonna change is that you won't have heartache in any way. Life is meant for you too move on, so how about if you just do so???
This is like totally my side of the way, you don't have to agree with me but it's just that. My goal is not to get heart broken, well yeah but only for the one's worth fighting for (that doesn't include every person you start to have a liking on). As I am me, I'm just saying; I DON'T GIVE!!!!
what ever happens...life must! go on..;)
ReplyDeletehaha...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure tht's true hun..