I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July.



Hey folks! It's July!! Yeay! (Wave a purple flag coz I love purple). So, what's so special about this month?? Well, I'll tell you all about it:-
  • 4th of July is the national independent day for the States (haha, I think it's kinda late for that one).
  • On the 24th July Nadia's birthday, 31st July my two twin girlfriends birthday (Ain and Aini) also on that date is Khadija's birthday.
#All four of them are my seniors (wow! Four in a row, I'm gonna have a real spin figuring out something special for them).#

  • As always, I saved the best for last and in addition a mystery supprise for myself and some others. On 25th July there are two events:- a) My twin's birthday which of course mine also. b) Mystery supprise.
  • Oh yeah!!! Not to mention that July= No. 7= I love the no. 7!!!!!
  • Lastly this one bitch is leaving forever which means I don't have to see her again!!!
July is supposed to be a swell month of the year, but really I'm not so sure. It's been real rough more tough...


No comments:

Post a Comment