I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Inside, outside.







I've exactly no words to say,
Everything had been said,
How come I still feel this way,
A master of my own puppet.

I'm invisible as you can see,
Even when I shout and scream,
Looks like this is how it's going to be,
I'll never stand out; never shine.

I look around me there's all the people,
They're talking chatting without stopping,
I'm like the inside of a rotten apple,
I look fine on the outside but inside is breaking.

It's so tough what I'm going through,
I have to play pretend like a doll,
Everyday I piece my heart back on with glue,
For if I don't I know I'll surely fall.

My outside says I'm okay!!
My inside is in a painful terror,
I'm thinking where my body would lay,
As my heart stops beating forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment