
Everything was crumbling like old blocks being blown.
Her soul was empty and was once always silent.
She reached for the mirror and see the image that was unreal.
In her mind was one thing......
I wanna die.
Days passed by; everyday it felt even worse in the pit of her stomach.
In her hand is an 'L' shaped metal that will end everything, all is needed is to pull the trigger.
A sudden ideology popped in her twisted mind.
She became starry eyed; a monstrous glow inside of her.
I wanna feel....
The pleasure waiting for me.
From the depths of the fear growing inside each toy.
That I will beheaded them with joy.
One toy per day, the oozing of scarlet red was irresistible.
Each day she felt more alive as if feeding on the souls.
The devil is possessing her himself.
Now in her eyes, there is only one thing;I'M GOING TO GET YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment