I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Monday, July 4, 2011

It's been sooo long!! Alas..

It's been a long time I haven't made you feel better, my manipulating skills are the only reliable skill I got. Can't believe I pulled that one of..

I bet you are saying right now "dude!! What the hell is she yappin' about??" Okay, okay, okay.. I'll start talking, once upon a time there lived a prince who was always frustrated and sad.. Cut the story line short ... I sat silently on my chair, waiting and reading. I was like, 'I bet you are in such a total tangling mess right now' and like always I was right. Truth is, I hated when he does that it makes me utterly sad like there's a transfer of feelings and emotions (urm.. feelings and emotions are the same thing right??). Since I couldn't stand to see him doing that (which drives me up the wall) I decided I had to do something to make this better, I did what I forbidden myself to do (in case you are like wondering if the thing I did was totally bad, well lemme tell you that it's a no and yeah I'm such a drama queen that these kinda things I would take it such a big hit.) I had a chat with him and we played a game, we had to post sayings or whatever on our Facebook wall (risky, but it was worth it anyway) until he felt a lil' better.. I should say it made me feel a lil' better too coz you know he was kinda okay and all that.

It's good to know my twin feels better coz of me.. Okay, I'm not gonna go emotional so I'm cutting this short. Oh yeah, lastly I would like to say dear twin I'll always be there for you (gah!!! What the heck).


No comments:

Post a Comment