
It's good to know that you are free, it feels serene. You can do anything you want and there is no one to stop you. If you ask anyone I'm sure they would want their freedom as much as their life.
I wonder what it feels if we can fly, I mean flying seems to be a hell lot of being free to me. I have this one friend who made up a theory of what would happen if we all had wings. This theory is just one of those bizarre imaginations which I totally adore; p.s:- It's just for fun, there's no connection to the living or the dead.So here it goes:-
A) If everyone had wings to fly then there would be less pollution because there would be no cars.
B) Everyone will grow fat and plumpy because no one would be up for exercise .
C) There would be war with normal humans.
So, I'm making a conclusion that it's better us without wings rather than having one. Anyway who needs wings when you can do tons more just without them (exception for birds, they can't live without them).
No comments:
Post a Comment