

I am having a bad day,
My heart has a million wounds,
My mind is being blown away,
I am being torn apart.
I walk up to my desk,
And grab a pair of scissors,
My mind is entirely a mess,
My life is not going to get any better.
A few slashes are added,
To my white slim wrist,
My head is being pounded,
Blood is pouring out of my fist.
I feel like punching that bitch,
Who is such a big pain,
I don't care if her daddy's rich,
I hope she gets sent to Spain.
My head, heart and mood fell,
I don't care if I hurt myself,
I feel like I'm living in hell,
Acting like a doll on the toy shelf.
Oh, just be damned!!!
I'm want to hang myself up,
My life is one whole sham,
I have already given up.
My blood drips out slowly,
The scarlet glue slowly spreads,
But I am still not happy,
Because I am not yet dead.
Silent Child 1412 wrote this for me in class today, credits to her.. P.s:- Just so you know that the part it said "I hope she gets sent to Spain it's coz Spain is faraway from Malaysia so I would be like totally happy with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment