I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Friday, June 3, 2011

Human watching 2


I don't know why, but I can't stop but observe this someone, I know for a fact that I don't love him in any way (I love some other cute guy, ehem 2x... ok that was not where I'm going), but I still like looking at him. It's like those people who love watching birds, observing its nature-ness, except for this is human watching (even more precise *i**** watching).

Okay, he is just an ordinary person not extraterrestrial about him. A common boy with a sucking life (perhaps), it's just enjoyable to watch him live his life. I don't even know how to express this really....

He's laid back (hmmm... not that much), and he lovesss to mock people (that part I find interesting). Okay seriously guys, no mean thinking about me coz I'm no privacy crasher or any other mean stuff you people can think of.

2 comments:

  1. hey that's my twin you're talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) twin with the same age only.....
    hurmmm, wonder wht's my twin is up 2 2day..

    ReplyDelete