I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life and luck :x


My life depends on my luck, reasons why:-

  1. I space out like every 2 minutes.
  2. I can easily forget important things and the silly things gets stuck in my head.
  3. I don't think, I just do.
  4. I'm stubborn and such a drama queen.
  5. I get in trouble a lot coz I mess around.
  6. Clumsy like really really clumsy.
There are times my luck turns its back on me and pushes me to karma, all I can comment is OUCH. Like this one time I was head over heels, dancing in my room and I did a ballerina spin and accidentally bang one knee on the wardrobe door breaking it and my mouth dropped in an "o" shape. But the show wasn't over yet coz right afterwards I lost my balance and knocked my chair which it toppled over a standing vase on the floor and "CRASH", the vase was turned into smithereens.

P.s:- My room isn't that big and full of easy to break furniture (well to me, it is). So just get the picture.

Still I have my days, like when I escaped breaking seven school rules at once (no actually, I'm an angel. See my halo??)

Okay, moral of the story is:- If you wanna dance like crazy, well act crazy, never do it in a small room with things you can easily destroy (easy to say, don't be like me :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment