
Okay, Human Watching 3... Hihi~ Just kidding :) Right now I'm craving for foooooooood. Why? It's coz I love to eat! I'm no glutton just a person who enjoys when it's snacking time. Hmmmmmm..... When I think of it, I just realised that it's nearly all the time I eat! Lets look at my check list shall we?
Things for me to do list... (School days) :-
- Wake up.
- Shower and get ready for school.
- Eat my breakfast.
- Eat my friends food in the bus.
- At school learn while eating food at the back of the class.
- Recess go eat.
Yep a sneak peak at my to do list. See? I eat almost all the time (it's a good thing I don't have the ability to do that while sleeping)... Uh oh! I think I just smelled food, is it biscuits? Yummy! Well this is just it for now coz I'm off snacking!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment