
So, people say; if life gives you lemon, make lemonade right?? Then what am I gonna do if my teacher gives me my report card this friday???!!! I can't blend my report card into juice if you know what I mean and I don't want it either!!!!!
Okay, why am I so freaking out? You guys might ask right.. Well let me make things easier for anyone to understand;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 WEEKS EARLIER;
Teacher:- Okay students, it's revision week which means next week you students will be having your mid term examinations so here's some work out I've put together for you all......
While the teacher was talking infront, I took an apple out, slumped down and took a bite. Pencil was in hand, so I doodled.
Me (In my head):- 3 weeks from now it's the school hols, owh yeah!!!!!!! Mid term exam?? Huh.... Chillax
1 DAY BEFORE EXAM;
Okay, I can so totally pull this off, must revise!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, that's the deal here. That's why I'm soooo nervous, I hope I pull it off... Pray forrr meeee.. (If I don't survive, visit my funeral)
No comments:
Post a Comment