
1. Plaster on an innocent face (make sure the plaster you're using is really hardcore, you don't want the fake innocent face to fall off, well do you?)
2.Be manipulative; You know you did something wrong, as well as you know all the whacked out events. Be manipulative, mash up the events to make yourself look innocent.
3.Creativity; Be creative, create an escape route for everything they pin on you. I mean, they are going to stop looking at you like a convict when they ran out of questions and doubts if you dodge them fast enough.
4. It's drama time! ( This is my personal favourite, when they accuse you of something bad (reality is, you really did it), give them your best spontaneous shocked expression. Best if you look at them in the eye with an awe on your face and widen eyes that's saying OMG!!!-I'm-innocent-why-on-earth-would-I-do-that!)
5. Hang on to your seats!; Okay so everyone is pointing there fingers at you, just hang on! It's gonna be a bumpy ride.... The most important thing is do not panic, i repeat DO NOT PANIC!!!! If you panic then all of your act will be cut off, I mean seriously..
Well those are the five ways to get away with your crime.
P.s:- Good luck trouble makers and better yet have fun ;)
i'll remember to try that...
ReplyDeletegood :)
ReplyDelete