I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tik Tok Tik Tok...



Time is a valuable thing, well I hear that all the time and yeah I get it if I waste my time doing my hobbits (habit that turns into hobby; if you check a dictionary, you'll never find it coz it's a special word that only can be found in "Mai's Dictionary" ).

Anyway, that's not what I'm supposed to go on about. You know what? I don't even know what I'm going about :/ .... Hehehehehe~ Anyways, uhuk hurm... here's my definition of T.I.M.E:-


T:- Take things slow,
I:- I'm still gonna make it,
M:- Moving with the flow,
E:- Errrrrrrrrr, I dunno......

Hahahaha, ok I'll shut up now... So what's your opinion and definition on time????

3 comments:

  1. huhuhu goooood one.. two.. tree little indian boy...
    my opp is,...
    T- tearing my head apart
    I- I over slept... again
    M- more food please
    E- eat as much as you want..
    huhuhu hungry...
    owh my stomach just sang..!! happy...

    ReplyDelete