First of all, creadits for my big bro and mom :) I <3 u guys!!!! Last week me and my group started to do our poster film project in ICT for the first semester, nothing worked out coz all of ideas were crappy and I was like were doom! To top everything up, the other groups were all nearly finished and their project was wayyyyyy cool.
I wanted our poster film to look kinda emo and my other friend wanted to use cartoons, so we tried to mash them up together but it looked soooooo odd besides there was no wanted criteria in it, and there goes the dead end situation,on the following wednesday we had to submit it so yeah, we were facing a problem.
So I told my suggestion that I wanna finish the project at home to my two group mates since they don't have photoshop at home and one of them stays at a hostel. It's a good thing they agree, so I bought that problem home with me, which was a good thing in the end coz my big bro was home and he helped me on that project while my mom gave me some ideas.
The picture above shown is my finished poster film (ermmmm... formal much). Anyway after all my thinking, rethinking, doing, redoing finally it's done!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment