I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Friday, May 27, 2011

Human watching 1


Okay, it's mega creepy! But I have to say that I'm currently kinda spying on this someone. Don't get the wrong idea people, it's not something to do with disrupting people's privacy but it's just like.... Hmmm.... Uh oh! I know! It's like bird watching! Yeah bird watching... (pst.. except for this is human watching).

So, I've been looking at this person, in fact he always hits me with a pang of curiosity, why? Maybe it's coz of his background? I can't tell for sure... But seriously he does. He makes expressions on his face (well yeah, I know the fact that he's human and humans make faces).

Anyway, those faces hits me with questions especially when he smiles (erm no.. fyi before you start thinking something mean let me tell you that between me and him, we're just friends. Nothing more, nothing less). I mean the way his face lights up looks kinda fake but not fake in the same time but still looks real and it doesn't.... Am I making any sense??

2 comments:

  1. haha... I' thinking of the person... at least I think I'm thinking of the right person... kueh lapis... huhu...

    ReplyDelete