I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Friday, April 8, 2011

Unique is cool, stop starring I'm no alien.


Being different from everybody else is just the perfect thing to do for me, following trends? Puh-lease you've gotta be kidding me. I like doing, wearing and practically what ever I think is fun or cool, I'm not a trend follower. If you see me wearing the latest trend or what ever it's just because I like it nothing else.

So why is it nearly everyone has to stare at me? I mean so what if I like to dress differently, it's not like I'm doing anything illegal or anything.. Is it wrong if I wear a flower the size of my palm on my scarf? Or dressing up emo style? So what if I don't wear my outfits simple like the other girls.

I just don't get it, in my opinion there is no harm in being yourself (but crazily killing others around you.. no..). Stop being a cold, hard, shiny plastic please..
They don't stare and start backbiting Lady GaGa when she wears unique outfits, if they don't like it then I'm sorry, but that's your problem, go and solve it somewhere they can't see me.

To all of you who experienced this, there is nothing that can bring you down. Be yourself there is nothing that can stop you, you are who you are, a unique one of a kind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment