
When I was twelve I imagined how cool it would be to meet someone that is sooo like me, so I begin a quest to find one. It took me a few months before I met this one girl her name is Alia (not her real name), she was cool at first. But then she started to act like sooo annoyingly mean, evil what ever you wanna call it and I decide to leave the so called friendship.
I started to forget about her and move on with my life, I even forgot about the whole "quest-of-finding-me-reflection thing" then when I was fourteen I fell for this some so called guy. He kept shoving things on my face which was pretty cruel. Anyway my friend Fatin (also not the real name) was sick and tired of my current routine which was;
1) talk about him.
2) fret about almost everything.
3) do no 1 and 2 all over again.
Yeah I was dellusional alright, I admit that. Fatin didn't want to hear anything like it, so she opened a new subject to talk about. One day she talked about this person she met (nick name Alpha Helix), she said that that person was freaking majorly annoying, the best part was "Alpha Helix" acts just like me (in a good way... I think). Anyway back to the story, she deliberately told me everything she knew about "Alpha Helix" as in all the details.
I was imagining how "Alpha Helix" is like by the story that's being told, suddenly the whole idea popped in my head again about the so called finding my reflection thing. On that moment I was very eager to meet this "Alpha Helix" face to face, but then again there's this big slack;
1) when I was fourteen I'm not aloud to go out, hang out and stuff.
2) I don't even know "Alpha Helix" and,
3) I didn't know where to start.......
After a recount I knew I would never meet "Alpha Helix", painful but I swallowed the reality in, well lets just say I choked on it and survived.
But this year went totally perfect, I finally got to meet up with "Alpha Helix". "Alpha Helix" is like so perfect (to me yeah), a reflection of me and it's really cool. We"re friends and I'd like to keep it that way, just perfect.........................
No comments:
Post a Comment