I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Imaginations and reality


When we were four we were imaginative enough to think that there were monsters inside our closets at night when we go to sleep, at that age we were able to think of illogical things and bring our art to life.
Being that age was very wonderful because there were always something imaginative that we can occupy ourselves with, like having an imaginary friend. It was nice having ideas on solving our own problems using our imaginations.

Then there was the time called growing up,which affected our minds to think everything logically. We shoved our imaginations and locked them away in a trunk full of memory, growing up to be mature.

Doodles and scribbles does not make any sense at all, they do not look like art when our imaginations were gone. Then one day you would wonder what happened to you, where were all those glittery feelings inside of you? That you grew up so fast and reality seems to kick in.

I wonder, what if we could bring back all those imaginative and creative minds back to life. Colouring our moods and the way we live now, would our life style change?

For some people maybe there isn't going to be any changes as they actually like the way they are now, and some because of their sad childhood. But even so, for some people I believe, I bet they want to get a shot at it. Even though not everyday our lives are blooming blossom. Still, we have to face reality that is, in each second we breathe we are growing up and more responsible to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment