I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pink.

"Euw pink!!!!!"I've met a few people that word vomits this phrase.

Everybody in this world have hobbies, and in my case hobbits (habits that turns into hobbies, my own word). Everybody have they're own favourite colour, some like blue, green, purple, red.. ok that's not the point. I get it not everyone likes pink, well you don't have to make a big deal of it. I mean even some guys likes pink you know and they're not gay, they're still straight as can be. So what's the deal with pink lovers? What's the deal with wearing pink from head-to-toe?

It's just a simple thing, liking pink doesn't mean you're ruining your own status ( guys) and it doesn't make you a giddy person ( girl). So what's up with all this?

How about if everyone don't comment about each others' things, clothes and anything else just because of it's colour. Such a small thing to be debating about...... Benefits are;

1) they'll be zero tornado in a teapot.
2) won't be wasting our time.
3) anything else that you can think of as a benefit........




No comments:

Post a Comment