I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm not really myself.

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I have my excuses that I totally know you guys will except (well that's a maybe, how the hey am I supposed to know what you're thinking of me) hmm.. emo much? I don't wanna think about it. But anyway, the reasons for my recent lack of posts is coz :-

1) My beloved pc (my sis's actually) is in ICU! Yeah that bad. I give my thanks to spams and viruses for helping all this come to reality.
2) I'm messed up, I mean like... I don't even know what word to use.
3) I've been secretly thinking about him, it's secretly coz I didn't even notice that my mind and heart betrayed me like this. Well not till just a few days ago, it's like 'arghhh! Boy how the hell did you get under my skin? You mess me up big time'.
4) Been busy writing my novel 'Inside Anna's Eyes', I'm currently finishing my 2nd chapter wow! way to go Mai, you've a typing speed of a sloth -_-*
5) Stuck to the telly watching Cake Boss and The Voice, ok there's actually tons more but imma just save my energy not typing it.

Okay, off to another subject. Someone go ahead and ask me how'd Eid go? Anyone? Anyone? No one? Ask me or not, I still wanna tell you. It's got to be one of those disappointing, heart breaking spirit kinda thing. Why? Owh I'm not sure maybe it's coz this year's Eid, there's no t much of a zest if you know what I mean. Plus I didn't get a chance to finish my round going through the whole neighbourhood of my granma's. See what I tell ya? No spirit.

The other thing is like I just told you I've been thinking about him way to much which makes me smile, laugh a lil and then abruptly stop and suddenly cry. Owh gosh, I'm turning into some kind of maniac? Sooo gotta stop this preposterous behaviour. Gotta stop my head. My mind. To do that what did I do? The usual, that is N-O-T-H-I-N-G which makes it worse and to top things up imma kill myself again coz I'll be going to his next week (maybe, I don't even have a plan). Mmmmm... Feeling dreamy and floaty WHACKKK! *Slapping myself to reality, that's one of tons of ways to snap back to reality or should I say slap back to reality haha.. Okay, that ain't that funny...

These days my girlfriends say that my freaky emo aura is thinning being replaced by a sunny one, that possible? Logic? Okay okay, I'm coming to my senses that it is possibly logic. Am I happy? Meh, stupid question. The only recent thing I've been doing is shop, shop, shop, matching clothes with shoes, trying on different techniques of make up and stuff. Yeah girly girl, you can totally label me that. Hmmm, maybe that did cheer me up a lil.

Owh goody, I've been babbling and stretching things too far again ><.. Huh, what can I do? It's a die hard habit. Who ever manages to read this far, well congrats and there is no prize or anything. But really, you can totally handle my big mouth in real life. Yeah, imma top babblin' now you can breathe slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment