I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just pouring my days events.

Today, it's been a crazy day- since when did I start spilling my heart contents and all my life events again???- I went beet root red in the face in front of my two guy classmates, freaking embarrassing. Well how the heck was I supposed to know that those two dudes were in the classroom when I turned on my "super crazy hyper childish"? My belief is that logically, during recess boys in my school *specifically in my class - never stay back inside the classroom. See what I mean?

Huh..... Okay, I'll start spilling since I've already spilled the intro. It was recess and there were girls ( I man a lot of 'em) loitering around, laughing and having fun, seeing the sitch I was like oh goody no guys are in yet it's safe to act like the real me. I walked across the hall (located just outside of my class, yeah it's just weird but lets just say that there's not enough space to place some classrooms and they all ended up in the hall) feeling my spirits rising high, and when I do feel this way I always jump about with joy( childish, yeah. But that's just me Can't help it.) Skipping around I saw my friend walked into the hall, I half walked up to her and give her my childish way of greeting a person, I went 'hey plushy!' Waving my hands rapidly like a car whipper that's malfunctioning. The hall was really loud from the noises that echoed every time those girls were laughing and all that (which they hardly stop), so that got me thinking oh oh!!! I know, I wanna hear plushy sing her heart out. I took the very idea outta my head and with a spontaneous move even I wasn't fast enough to stop myself, I skipped towards plushy and tugged her hand pulling her towards the class talking loudly saying 'I sing to you and you sing to me' . Being over dramatic I pulled on and skipped along the tiled floors, reaching the entrance my heart dropped on the floor coz there were two of my classmates looking at me as if I'm an alien while my face froze in an awkward posture which made the scene even worse. Yep that made my twig snap alright (no, not the I'm a mad monkey kinda snapped twig), I totally covered my face and ran as fast as I could outta the hall.

Okay, that's enough about my public embarrassment experience. So that was one thing, then it became a lot more worse coz I saw him today wearing a brown tee and those brown jeans (what ever you call it), standing there outside of the building waiting for his ride. I just couldn't help but stare, he didn't see me though which I thank God very much. Hmmm.... Im killing myself with all this crap aren't I? And my brilliant plan was to avoid him which wasn't that brilliant coz I did stop and stare, pretty much didn't work out. Owh yeah, I did do something crazy in the past two days. I hardly ate, only a handful of grapes for a day, am I trying to kill myself? Urm, not entirely coz look at the facts- I totally shoved those handful of grapes down my throat didn't I? Besides, I've got my reasons that is:-

1) I've gained some weight thanks to all the Eid delicacies that were whole-fat and deliciously tempting- I need to kill my weight back to its original barrings.. No, wait a better idea; till I'm as skinny as I was when I was 6th grade (super skinny).
2) I'm making up for the all the money I've used up when I went shopping a few days ago (Which was a hell lot)- No eating= No use of money= Saving!

I'm all outta juice now, so I'll be like continuing other posts lateeeeer. I need to drink some fruit juice to pump up my brain again, sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment