I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How to mummify...


Okay, 1st of all you guys hafta know is that I'm not gonna mummify a dead body or something, so just lay back, chillax and keep up the good work reading my entry. This post's title is pretty much with what I'm doing for my ULBS English at school, I'm kinda excited really. You might think I'm weird... (go on admit it, coz I know you wanna say it) Well that's just me :)

Okay, back to the main subject. Ehek hurrmmm... (clearing throat, which I dunno why coz I'm typing not speaking :/ ) Anyway, like I said I'm gonna present a "Mai's Production" about mummification. Recently I've been draining my brain fluids to find the perfect text and (I should say that my brain kinda lost its squishy-ness just to do so), and suddenly it just occurred in my head to do something a lil bit diff, interesting (well, it's a yeah to me) and going back in time for a history lesson all blend into one.

The process is real long and kinda cool ( again, to me) since I'm kinda lazy to type the whole two page long text I'll just give you some links (if you're interested like duhhh) click here or here or here and here....

There, that should do it :) Just can't wait to give the presentation and of course see people's reaction (muahaha.. evil laugh- hold on a sec, why am I laughing again? :/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment