Composer:- me.
Singer:- me.
Music:- my two girlfriends Ghina and Farhan.
Backup singers:- also my two girlfriends Ghina and Farhan.
Singer:- me.
Music:- my two girlfriends Ghina and Farhan.
Backup singers:- also my two girlfriends Ghina and Farhan.
I'm watching I'm waiting,
For something that's never clear,
I'm dreaming I'm hoping,
You'd take away all my fear.
Chorus:-
I'd like to go take me away,
To the edge of the world,
I'll fly high above the sky,
Just so they know I'm going anyway,
There's nothing they can do,
I'll fly high above the sky,
Just like bird I'll fly away.
Oh oh....
There's something about the rain in the air tonight,
I stare in silence as the as the show is about to begin,
I know that this is my time I'm gonna do this right,
This feeling inside it's just pulling me in,
Pull me in.
Chorus.
I am wide awake,
I'll get through this I'll find a way,
This is no mistake,
There's nothing that they can say.
Nanana nanana oh oh oh..
I'd like to go take me away,
To the edge of the world,
I'll fly high above the sky,
Just so they know I'm going anyway,
There's nothing they can do,
I'll fly high above the sky,
Just like a bird I'll fly away,
I'll fly away 3x
Just like a bird.
I'll fly away.
Just like a bird.
I'll fly away.
hey here's an idea why don't you do it like this-
ReplyDeletecomposer: me
singer: me
music: still me
backup singers: defenately ME
haha LOLZ
ps: me = yourself
har-dy-har-har!!! im sprawlin on the floor..
ReplyDelete-_____-* bun2, ur the 1 who agrred in the 1st placeee... haih...