I can seeee youuu

I can seeee youuu

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shooting star.

They say when you see a shooting star, you can make a wish- just ask for anything. Well there are a few things I would wanna wish for, things I regret and want a vice versa but I can't coz that's impossible (actually nothing is impossible when you have God, but in the context of reverse in life it's not likely).

You wanna know what I really wanna wish for? Well if I tell ya it wouldn't be much of a point but I'm gonna go ahead with it anyway. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I want tonight, I wish that 'she' would act like 'her' real self. This year the 'she' I'm talking about well let me give an alias, ermm.. Okay I got one, Shelly. Yeah I'll use the name Shelly. This year every time I see Shelly she's getting even worse with her attitude, I totally miss the old her- the girl who was unique, who invented herself rather than a copy. I don't mind if she wants to act girly girl these days but she doesn't have to act likka b word that rhymes with a witch.

I don't want to backbite her so I'll just stop right here, it's so sick and sad :/ :( . Shelly, Shelly, I'd rather work my ass of building a time machine for you so I could get back in time and bring the real you here. I MISS YOU OLD BUD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment