Should I stop going on my emo-ish figure? Hmmm... (dunno, coz wiil be me if I wasn't ?) Hahaha... Don't stop reading, yeah I know that what I'm going on about isn't anything like the title. I do realise it actually, well everybody's got urges don't y'all? Alright I'm done with that -,- ..
Okay, now here's the real thing. Starting from thisssssssssss point:-
Sorry for not posting anything. Been quite busy with exams for about a month! T.T Yeah it could be worse (or better). Still I hafta say that I was also busy sewing, you betcha I'm bringing my fashion designs to the streets. I've just finished making my tube top. My mum wasn't happy about it and started lecturing me, gosh I don't need no preacher people >~< Okay, I couldn't actually blame her coz I used all the dark blue threads in the house. You can't blame me either I mean, c'mon the fabric is black and I couldn't find a black thread.
Other than sewing, I tied down a new song. Other than that? Ermmm, nothing I guess. Jeez I havva boring life (sob.. sob..) Na ah I'm not crying.
I'm thinking to turn that tube top to something more complex and simple, that makes sense at all? Well to me it does, nothing much to do these days so I'm like hell yeah I'm looking forward to a sleepover at one of my girl's. There's not many places to hang out at 2 O'clock in the morning :/ , huh.... A city with no nocturnal hangouts. Guess we'll be hitting uptown there, it's the only place that's alive in the morning.. Huhu, get it? Alive in the morning? Besides, the fun really starts after 12 midnight am I right? (Okay, whatever your opinion and mine, there's a lot of diff).
One last necessary thing to say, I RAN OUT OF JUICE. I'm done :)
No comments:
Post a Comment